• PVs Séances Comité

    Comité 29.04.2022

    Réunion du 29.04.2022


    Présents : Noé, Malcolm, Elisa, Diana, Luana
    PV : Luana


    Rien sur le traktanda, les membres présents décident de lancer la discussion sur la question: organisation du travail. 



    Groupe constitué pour l’organisation du travail: Noé, Malcolm, Elisa, Luana, Claire



    Le groupe de travail va se réunir pour proposer à l’ensemble du comité, lors de la prochaine réunion, un sytème cohérent et des mises à jour sur l’organisation du travail (commissions, click up, réunions).


    Voici ce qui a déjà été amorcé par le groupe de travail: 


    Traktanda :


    Proposition d’utiliser clickup pour le traktanda. Il suffit de sélectionner les tâches qui ont le statut “à discuter”.


    Tableau sur le drive « Répartition Commissions » : 


    – ajout d’une case qui permet pour chaque commission de se porter volontaire en tant que Leader. C’est la personne qui sera responsable de relancer, planifier les réunions, avoir la vision d’ensemble. Il suffit d’écrire son nom dans la colonne si on souhaite prendre ce rôle.


    – merci de passer en revue les commissions pour lesquelles vous êtes inscrits et de mettre à jour. 


    – Prochaine réunion du comité : passer en revue tous ensemble pour déterminer les personnes responsable de chaque commission et relancer les groupes de travail. 


    Groupes Telegram : Ajout d’une colonne sur le drive avec les liens vers les différents groupes telegram. Noé a créé des groupes pour ceux qui n’existent pas encore. Elisa et Luana se chargent de rédiger les descriptions pour les différents groupes.


    Communication avec tous les membres de l’asso


    L’idée est de mettre ce document en libre accès sur le site, afin que les membres puissent s’inscrire aux différentes commissions et rejoindre les groupes telegram en cliquant simplement sur le lien. Diana s’occupe de mentionner ça dans la newsletter.


    Clickup : on peut maintenant assigner les tâches à l’utilisateur qui s’appelle « maison-matrice » et qui recensera les tâches proposées aux membres de l’asso sur le site internet.



    Téléphone 
    Il faudrait qu’on aie accès au téléphone et qu’il permette de centraliser ces différents groupes



    A réfléchir et mettre au point 


    distinguer coloc et comité au niveau des groupes et des réunions, afin qu’il y ait les affaires courantes de la vie en coloc d’un côté et le travail de l’asso d’un autre


    Prochaine réunion :
    Passer en revue le tableau “répartition commission” et définir les personnes responsables pour chaque commission 


  • PVs Séances Comité

    Comité 22.04.2022

    NOTES ON REUNION 22.04.2022 (15.04.2022 reste de notes)
    malcolm,  noé,  claire, luana, silvan, martin, grégoire + elisa
    modération : luana/claire
    notes : claire


    FEELING ROUND


    TRACTANDA


    + Wagon topic : martinha & silvan would like to leave their wagen behind.
    – diana will live in it and look after it
    PENDING —> add to charter general rule general rule : you don’t leave stuff behind. otherwise it’s considered a donation. if special request for particular belonging, bring it up to the committee and ask permission.


    + re-schedule weekly reunions : chloé doesn’t come in the evening so much, and evenings were mostly chosen for her. is anyone never available during daytime office hours ? – no. greg : before 15h30, except thursday morning and wednesday afternoon. martin not on Thursday afternoon. Luana not on Wednesday morning. FRIDAY morning (Luana’s job, sometimes). Iklos may need to work anytime of the week, he’d catch up.  
    Decision —> reschedule weekly reunions to FRIDAY afternoon 14h  
    + big cleaning weekend Iklos would like to organize one. NB : careful, owner’s stuff cannot be moved around freely.
    > PENDING —> coordinate with raymond & the strambi. Then call for help.


    + Sandrine (Martin’s ex partner) could help us with the garden. Martin will send her number.


    + Newsletter sendout including :
    – AG summary,
    – invitation to join in mini think tanks,
    – overall situation summary with call for help with the fundraising,
    – call for new (semi)permanent resident(s)
    – call for someone to team up with malcolm for sebasol design project + information transmission project
    > PENDING : Comm’comm group will meet from next Wednesday with Martin in the lead.


    + Suivi fundraising
    – dossier FR imprimé, dossier DE bientôt fini, annexes en cours de finissage.
    – dorian might come up with a price for his source document.
    – nicolas strambini has estimated the costs at 2x our initial evaluation. with these figures, buying without fundraising further is not possible. we still miss 150’000.-. the bank has seen this evaluation and estimated they can go up to 850’000.- with these renovations in mind. looking with more detail into the estimation of costs would take a lot of specialized work (nicolas + someone finding out what the « valeur locative » would be after renovations) but possibly win us a few more tens of thousands.
    – luana, iklos, malcolm and claire working on strategy to address fondations in the best possible way.
    – noé is looking for fondations that finance property
    – statut d’utilité publique : many fondations require the status of « public utility » in order to finance an association. we are looking into requesting such a status. it also turns out we are 2 years late to declare the association’s taxes.
    > PENDING luana, noé, malcolm, claire : cf. impôts folder in schmoogledrive, filing for statut d’utilité publique / filling tax forms WEDNESDAY 27


    + Special residency request
    – Caroline Houlbert de Coccola’s friend has an 18-year-old son who is a bit lost. He likes piano and dislikes scores. Could he stay for the summer.
    – Rafael is 15 and wants to spend 4 weeks (he has to do 2 weeks)
    —> they should come and visit


    + Garden
    – garlics ok, échalottes ok
    – planting a few more onions is needed. noé will do it.


    ONGOING REFLEXIONS (from 15.04 reunion, with Grégoire & Elisa too)
    + ROOM SHARING system for semi-permanents/recurring visitors, as suggested by Martinha the 1st floor of the house is indeed rarely full. we make a first round of reflexions.
    more people should bring energies the project has need of :
    – being on site to take care of things,
    – livelihood the house becomes lively
    – financial et caetera support
    3-part system idea :
    – permanents
    – room sharing by semi-permanents that have access to the calendar and chat around so they can organize autonomously to share the rooms
    – residencies classic style, by e-mail, through a committee
    malcolm : would prefer people who can do most of their professional life on site and do not need to split their energy between several sites too much.
    + VISION, PHILOSOPHIE comment travailler aux buts de l’association au-delà des affaires courantes. le comité s’occupe surtout des affaires courantes pour l’instant. travail sur la structure, y compris structure spirituelle vs. travail de gestion « to do » de la MM.
    ressources, temps pour traiter ce travail. quel est le lien des permanents ie. les occupants des logement avec celles des ressources pour faire avancer le projet.  
    elisa : voir si les artisans du lien pourraient nous aider à faire cette structure de gestion ?
    noé : il faudrait éviter que les groupes de travail ne communiquent pas, il faut qu’il y ait des recoupements. pour les affaires courantes, est-ce bien judicieux d’avoir des personnes qui dorment pas sur place ?
    malcolm : oui, les affaires courantes regroupent des tâches qui peuvent être traitées en distanciel, et inclure la force des membres du comité externes s’est plusieurs fois avéré efficace dernièrement.   
    noé : ce serait bien peut-être que le comité soit responsable de fixer la date de la réunion puis d’annoncer largement la possibilité de se joindre à une réunion de travail sur un thème donné
    PENDING : —> proposer à tous de se joindre à ce travail dans CALL puis fixer des réunions ad hoc pour structurer notre travail de réunion afin de traiter aussi ces questions plus « structurelles ». passer les groupes commissions en revue, identifier une personne responsable de faire avancer (fixer une réunion une fois par mois p.ex.)
    + TRAVAUX RENOVATIONS point sur le sujet


    STATUS PERMANENTS 1st floor occupation status : who’s in who’s out ?
    vicky probablement départ en septembre. si elle n’est pas prise elle restera peut-être. d’accord de partager sa chambre
    diana va habiter dans la roulotte further notice, probably september. d’accord de partager sa chambre.
    iklos announces that he would like to become an MM permanent for now until further notice, with periodic absences : will go away mid april until the end of june, then stay on site until september, then leave again two months in oct-nov in israel again.
    martin announces that he’s gonna leave his room
    PENDING —> MAKE A CALL for full permanents AND SEE what comes (martin is on it, it will be integrated in the next newsletter).




    PREVIOUS COMMISSION ROUND
    + Dossier Rénovations+ Acquisition Foncier/Institution
    – malcolm a contacté tous les membres particulièrement compétents. il pensait planifier un brainstorm avec tous les membres experts. mais en fait ce degré de détail n’est pas nécessaire pour convaincre la banque de débloquer le crédit, et actuellement Nicolas Strambini travaille à un plan de rénovation qu’il signera et qui devrait être envoyé à la banque dans la semaine qui vient. ensuite la banque répondra. on peut s’attendre à un réponse d’ici la fin du mois. peut-être qu’y aura un manque à financer, suffisamment petit pour être couvert par des tatas fortunatas/tonton pognon.
    – membres à super pouvoir bâtiment : Pilou, Nicolas, Yannick, Justine, Sebastian, Virgile, Antoine + xy  meeting coming up with Nicolas April 1, Yannick April 7).
    – malcolm commence le cursus sebasol pour se former à la construction de panneaux solaires thermiques. malcolm voudrait bien des partenaires pour l’ingéniérie du projet à proprement parler, avant d’avoir des partenaires pour le volet construction pratique. Comment profiter de structurer pour nous à l’interne un accès aux documents et au savoir-faire pour que ce soit facile à transmettre ? PENDING —> ajouter dans mail CALL qui voudrait connaître les tenants et aboutissants pour apprendre et concevoir en binôme avec malcolm ? pê : Arthur ? AUSSI qui est disposé à apprendre pour transmettre, ie. produire des documents/tutos ?


    + Point Comm’Comm’  the following things must move and be launched asap all together :
    – PENDING —> mail sendout to « promisers »
    – PENDING —> newsletter sendout with CALLS to all members including AG summary, invitation to brainstorm in mini think tanks, overall situation summary, call for new (semi)permanent resident(s) (by martin) : next work session Thu afternoon w. malcolm & claire
    – video publication social media about fundraising situation & restimulation
    – website brush up : next work session



  • PVs Séances Comité

    Comité 15.04.2022

    Réu 2022 04 15


    présents: claire, noé, malcolm, élisa
    modérateur claire, pv noé



    Traktanda:
    • Système de partage de chambre 
    • Fundraising dossier
    • Jardin
    • Avancée travaux rénovations



    ________________________________________________________________________


    CHAMBRES:


    • vicky reste jusqu’en septembre. si elle est pris en haute école, elle part, si non elle reste un peu plus long
    • diana jusqu’en septembre dans le wagen
    • iklos ad lib mais avec des plages où il est en voyage


    ____


    Malcolm questionne le mode de gestion de la maison sur le moyen terme. Potentiel que toute l’équipe actuelle soit renouvelée d’ici le moyen terme.
    Gestion de la maison:
    • structurelle: philosophique, même spirituelle de la chose – goals, vues, dons libre etc..
    • affaires courantes: vie de tous les jours, rangements, matos, ménage, factures


    Faut-il mettre une structure de gestion à deux vitesses en place?


    Quelle est la pertinence de résider sur place par rapport à la participation à ces différents chantiers? → mode de gestion plus large? comité qui n’a pas besoin d’être sur place? Gestion conciergerie sur place? Pourquoi est-ce que les ressources sur place sont indispensables?
    Intégrer la question du partage de chambre/logement à la question des besoins du projet.


    Faire des réu spécifiquement pour ce sujet?


    élisa parle des “artisans du lien” qui pourraient nous aider à structurer la gestion du lieu.



    • finir le mail de newsletter pour proposer aux membres de participer aux sous-commissions et organisation de la gestion de la maison


    ________________________________________________________________________
    Avancée travaux rénovations:


    Briefing par Malcolm:
    après discussion avec yannick valoton, pas besoin de planifier les travaux pour débloquer le crédit de la banque.
    Nicolas Strambini va nous envoyer un chiffrage/plan du projet de rénovation pour envoyer à la banque.
    Après ça la banque nous dira le montant exact du crédit et on saura si on peut acheter tout de suite ou si on doit attendre les réponses des fondations.


    Malcolm a commencé le cursus Sebasol. à partir de mi-mai on pourra lancer le chantier du solaire/thermique.
    Il aimerait pouvoir transmettre le savoir qu’il acquiert là-bas. → mettre dans le mail aux membres. Qui veut participer à ça et partager avec malcolm les tenants et aboutissants de sebasol.
    → permettre une prise en main facile (via le user-manual)


    ________________________________________________________________________



    Finances:


    Manque 1475.- ce mois-ci


    ________________________________________________________________________


    Site Web:


    petite amélioration a eu lieu —> allez voir et feedback si vous avez


    ________________________________________________________________________


    Jardin:


    Commencer à mettre des oignons et des machins


    ________________________________________________________________________


    Poliburo:


    faire réunion clickup et refresh


    ________________________________________________________________________



  • PVs Séances Comité

    Comité 10.04.2022

    NOTES ON REUNION 10.04.2022 special 2nd thoughts on Wagon Stay question
    malcolm, diana, noé, gregoire, claire, silvan, alvin
    modération : diana
    notes : claire


    FEELING ROUND
    grégoire what can i really do for the maison-matrice ? (long term question)
    malcolm says the stress about this reunion is on him


    Silvan questions : who has had second thoughts ?
    Claire says – I


    Malcolm about Wagon Stay question


    Update/recap of situation : last reunion, Martinha and Silvan asked to leave the wagon at the MM for their 3-4 month-long trip, at the condition that the wagon may not become an extension of the foyer and only be used by permanents. Diana has proposed to try to move in and to take care of the wagon even if she doesn’t use it.


    2nd thoughts
    Similar experiences where permanents leave the house and leave stuff behind. This has always been a load for the MM. We want to avoid that. Suggestion : a principle that says that you leave with your belongings at the end of your residency, and leave things behind as donations to the project. Many people come and go, if everyone leaves personal belongings behind we have a mess. On the other hand many objects are left and put to use, providing things are taken care of, or even improved (piano with moisture control), or that changes are reversible (eg. blue paint, mezzanine dismantlement)


    Abandoned discussions for pain and confrontation avoidance : pending until Martinha/Silvan leave (Foyer use discussion)
    Malcolm in short : things left behind should go to the collective, and ? : precision about Martinha/Silvan intentions after Portugal


    Silvan : intention after Portugal is not at all to spend another winter at the MM. Two weeks or something like that. We could sleep in the van if the wagon is still occupied.
    About stuff left behind : i understand the point about things behind left behind fully after confronting the problem personally. here, we leave only the wagen.
    Collective use : the wagen is our home, it is super precious to us. however i don’t like empty spaces and i wouldn’t want it to be locked and not used. that’s why we wouldn’t be confortable if people staying short term would use it because we have observed lack of consideration, for eg. Mexique, where every one is responsible – and somehow no one is responsible.
    Foyer imprint : Diana is one single adult with a lot of connexions to the 1st floor vs. a family with no connexions to the upper floor.

     

    Diana : has gone to the Wagon to project herself and has felt positive about her desire to live in it for a few months. it’s an opportunity to be in a more remote and calmer place. I am curious to try life in a wagon platz – this would be a luxury way to try it.
    Malcolm : would you make your current room available for someone else ?
    Diana : yes. By Martinha and Silvan’s return in August-September it might be my time to leave for my studies in Bern.


    Malcolm I’m willing to be responsible and care directly for the wagon, but not in a way to be telling every resident how to do it. I don’t see how other people would use it.


    Claire i needed Diana’s commitment to be clear, and to know whether her room could be freed for other purposes. i see a great match and wouldn’t have seen the wagon as an object accessible for the wider community because of it’s high personal value. i also needed to know what Martinha/Silvan’s plan’s are. knowing that they clearly have a time limit is cool, especially with regard to ongoing tensions which will be resolved naturally. other possibility fine, but we’d have to confront the Foyer discussion for sure, to make a good structure. a word of recognition of the pain surrounding the ongoing tensions with Martinha/Silvan over last fall/winter especially, and gratitude for all these same relations have brought.  


    Alvin : what does it imply to take care of the wagon ?
    Silvan : not so much to do, it’s more an emotional thing. few practical things i will tell Diana.


    Noé : what if we need to move the wagon to start the renovation ?
    Silvan sure, i had thought about it too. we could call people to move it out if there’s an extreme situation. but i don’t think moving the wagon is necessary for renovation works. worst case i’m back in Crémines with the train in 2 days.


    Noé : Ese was not cooking in the Mexique.
    Diana I have not once cooked for myself in the past few weeks. I suppose it’s up to my affinities with the residents or the upstair fauna.
    Disclaimer : If something doesn’t go as planned we’ll have talk. You guys really need me to promise ?


    Noé : how about a general rule about belongings to leave behind ?
    Silvan general rule : you don’t leave stuff behind. otherwise it’s considered a donation. if special request for particular belonging, bring it up to the committee and ask permission.
    —> add to charter


  • PVs Séances Comité

    Comité 08.04.2022

    2022 04 08


    Silvan, Martinha, Martin, Malcolm, Diana, Luana



    TRAKTANDEN :


    – gymnasium student
     wagen
    matrixmobile


    GYMNASIUM STUDENT


    A friend of Claire’s brother asked if his 16 years old son can come for 4 weeks for an internship, mostly for learning french. Question is : is it something we can accept by principle? Malcolm’s point is to check on the person’s desire and then to see if it makes sense to learn French in a place where we speak mostly english. 
    Silvan thinks it makes sense and could be nice for the house. Martinha agrees with Malcolm, she thinks the person should maybe visit first and then see what the motivation is. She also mentions that if the person comes as « au pair » or something like this, it is Claire and Malcolm’s decision and not the association’s.


    Decision : invite the person to come and see if he’s interested in the project and wants to come for longer. 


    WAGEN


    Martinha and Silvan wish someone uses the wagen while they stay in Portugal but didn’t really feel comfortable to have it be an extension of the foyer. After thinking they decided they would like to leave it in the MM. It would be free to use for long residents but not for short residencies. It takes a lot of care and explanations for the person who uses it, which is why it has to be someone who stays. Diana would like to try to live in it. If it doesn’t fit her she offers to take care of it anyway. They would be gone at least for three months (may june july). They will come back before september. Martin thinks it’s really nice for the MM to take care of it and use it anyway, maybe as an atelier.


    Silvan says it can be used and it feels good to know the people who use it and to know that it is under the care of Diana and maybe Martin, or at least connected to them in a way. Silvan and Martinha will leave it as empty as possible.


    If the commune asks us to move it, (probably they would give some time to do it like at least a month), we should call Martinha and Silvan and they would figure out a solution.


    MATRIX MOBILE


    The one we have now will soon be gone. It wasn’t bought but offered by Nyima’s parents. Do we need a new one, should we buy one ?
    Should we keep the plaques and wait until we have a new one ? 
    The question is how much would we use it and for what ? We have to think if the MM as an association really needs it. At the moment it’s mostly used on a private level. The recup for example could still happen without a car. Is it really a priority at the moment considering the other costs we have to manage?
    It is mentioned that because of the non sharing of cars that is the habit so far we end up with a lot of cars instead of one. The point of having a car is for the association but also for people to use it and share it instead of having each his own car. 
    We need to check if Claire and Malcolm would feel the need of a car and would buy one, then it would make sense to reconsiderer and discuss the way we do with this car topic and then decide if the association buys one.


    Martin suggests that we could discuss with the car’s owners about taking care of it, and maybe the association could buy one of those. One of the issues of sharing a car is the priority of use that can have people prefer to keep their own car so that they know they can count on it. 


    Décision : the conversation has to be taken with the people who actually use the cars and some are not here today. 


    OPEN CALL


    Martin wrote an open call for people to join us. He will put it in the drive so that we can check and add things etc. 


    BUYING THE HOUSE


    It turns out that the increase of the bank’s loan for autobuilding renovations will be easier to get than we thought. We won’t have to go through the whole brainstorming with experts and detailed renovation’s plan. We only need to send a quite short document to the bank, which is almost ready (only waiting for Nicola’s Strambini signature). We will then very soon have the final decision of the bank. The chances are very high that we can buy the house even before having donations from foundations.


    MARTIN’S ROOM


    It is now officially very available. 


  • PVs Séances Comité

    Comité 30.03.2022

    NOTES ON REUNION 30.03.2022
    malcolm, diana, luana, gregoire, claire, iklos, martin, silvan


    FEELING ROUND notes
    claire would like to switch reunions back to daytime. diana & luana & malcolm & grégoire back this up.
    silvan & martinha would like to leave early in May


    ONGOING REFLEXIONS
    + Room Sharing system for semi-permanents/recurring visitors, as suggested by Martinha. the 1st floor of the house is indeed rarely full. we make a first round of reflexions.


    more people should bring energies the project has need of :
    – being on site to take care of things,
    – livelihood the house becomes lively
    – financial et caetera support


    3-part system idea :
    – permanents
    – room sharing by semi-permanents that have access to the calendar and chat around so they can organize autonomously to share the rooms
    – residencies classic style, by e-mail, through a committee


    malcolm would prefer people who can do most of their professional life on site and do not need to split their energy between several sites too much.


    1st floor occupation status : who’s in who’s out ?
    vicky (not here) what are her plans (studies, abroad ?) and what does she think about room sharing ?
    diana announces that she would like to be a MM permanent for now until further notice. she could see her room as a bedroom only (does it mean sharing it is cool or having it small ?)
    iklos announces that he would like to become an MM permanent for now until further notice, with periodic absences : will go away mid april until the end of june, then stay on site until september, then leave again two months in oct-nov in israel again.
    martin announces that he’s open to room sharing, and open to giving up his current (small) room to a permanent candidate.  


    Decision —> MAKE A CALL for full permanents AND SEE what comes (martin is on it, it will be integrated in the next newsletter)



    TRACTANDA
    + re-schedule weekly reunions : chloé doesn’t come in the evening so much, and evenings were mostly chosen for her. is anyone never available during daytime office hours ? – no. greg : before 15h30, except thursday morning and wednesday afternoon. martin not on Thursday afternoon. Luana not on Wednesday morning. FRIDAY morning (Luana’s job, sometimes). Iklos may need to work anytime of the week, he’d catch up.  
    Decision —> reschedule weekly reunions to FRIDAY afternoon 14h  
    + jam jam chicas would like to book full house for two weeks residency in August : ok. who knows this might come in handy for renovation help outs.
    + big cleaning weekend Iklos would like to organize one. NB : careful, owner’s stuff cannot be moved around freely.
    Decision —> coordinate in advance with raymond & the strambi. Then call for help.
    + Sandrine (Martin’s ex partner) could help us with the garden. Martin will send her number.


    COMMISSION ROUND next work sessions underlined
    + Point sur le Dossier Fundraising
    – layout tests are done & ok
    – next work session Thu afternoon w. malcolm & claire for in-paragraph photo pick & annexes : statuten, charter, rapport d’activité, accounts, évaluation bâtiment, estimation roof isolation. missing : estimates of cost barbook + sebasol + 2nd storey floor (?)
    + Dossier Rénovations+ Acquisition Foncier/Institution
    – malcolm planifie un brainstorm avec tous les membres experts : Pilou, Nicolas, Yannick, Justine, Sebastian, Virgile, Antoine + xy  meeting coming up with Nicolas April 1, Yannick April 7
    + Politbüro what’s the money like ? missing 3’875.- from April 1st (including 1’600.- that were missing from last month)
    + Point Comm’Comm’  the following things must move and be launched asap all together :
    – mail sendout to « promisers »
    – newsletter sendout to all members including AG summary, invitation to brainstorm in mini think tanks, overall situation summary, call for new (semi)permanent resident(s) (by martin) : next work session Thu afternoon w. malcolm & claire
    – video publication social media about fundraising situation & restimulation
    – website brush up : next work session Fri morning with diana & luana & claire.
    + Suivi résidences : report next week
    + Nettoyage entretien maison : cardboard out tomorrow Wednesday.
    + Jardin oignons & garlic bulbs are bought, potatoes too. next work session Thu afternoon w. claire & whoever wants to join to try to start the neighbour’s edge trimmer (to cut through the hay)




  • PVs Séances Comité

    Comité 23.03.2022

    Réunion 20220323


    présents: malcolm claire diana vicky martinha noé luana élisa


    mod: malcolm PV: noé


    _____________________________________________


    TRACTANDA:


    • starting sebasol?
    • foyer broken kitchen stoves
    • Food sovereignty
    • Brainstorm Renovations
    • Fundraising Dosser
    • video social medias
    • room discussion


    _____________________________________________


    FOYER BROKEN KITCHEN STOVE:


    stove got broken because used of the big old pot for the spring party.
    doesn’t seem so complicated to fix, but still need someone pro


    The fuse/switch of the kitchen is broken. Need to unplug the stoves, but didnt find the cable.


    Kitchen is fully fonctional with another stove (from the abri) and another fridge, so we don’t need to pay an expensive electrician to come super quickly.


    solutions:
    • find an electrician in the association
    ____________________________________________


    STARTING SEBASOL


    Malcolm will do the course. Cost an advance of around 2500.- (an advance on ordering material and etc…)
    He pre subscribe for the course of April.
    Proposes to pay the course with the money of the fundraising project. Malcolm engages himself to pay back this advance in case we dont buy the building and we need to refund the donors. → everybody agrees.


    —> Malcom becomes our official sabasol person.


    sebasol course + making of the panels will take time, probably over few months.
    _____________________________________________
    BRAINSTORM RENOVATIONS


    Malcolm organized a group of competent people that will be part of this first zoom, to evaluate and brainstorm the whole renovation project. 


    Pilou, Nicolas, Justine, Virgile, Sébastian Till, Ben, Antoine Humberset, Yannick Valloton.


    → make a plan and prepare a dossier for the bank.
    → if the bank is ok we can organise the logistic of the renovation.
    _____________________________________________


    FUNDRAISING DOSSIER


    Claire and Malcolm had a call with the guy dooing the design of the dossier. Wasn’t really in phase with the matrix house. 2nd call on friday. 


    Max petersen will translate the text in german.


    looking at around 25 pages (photos included), without annexes.
    _____________________________________________


    VIDEO SOCIAL MEDIAS


    took some shots during the party. Diana makes the montage tomorrow.
    _____________________________________________


    FOOD SOVEREIGNTY


    Martinha and Silvan came with foodcoop and will go away with it.


    Next winter Martinha can get us in touch with the italian association, they can make us part of it. Contact should be made in october.


    In Biel there is 3 magasins en vrac. One of them is called “Portion magique” or something  like that. There are already other collectives in Biel working with this shop to buy bigger quantities. Not as cheap as foodcoop. Maison Matrix could enter in contact with this shop.


    We could check with the “En vrac” shops in Moutier. 


    No direct buying from Sonnet of Bio Farm, because they only sell to resellers. 


    Zappatista coffee → closest connection is the Pijou. Maybe through them we can make bigger orders.


    Malcolm proposes to check the solar ovens
    _____________________________________________


    ROOM DISCUSSION


    we should do a special meeting to talk about the vacancy of the rooms.
    → people are not using the room enough → double life thing.
    The place needs people to be here and then a lot of rooms are used by people that are not here very much.
    _____________________________________________


    LANGAGE INCLUSIF


    Elisa proposes to translate other documents in langage inclusif when we need to.


    _____________________________________________





    TRAKTANDA NEXT REUNION:


    • solar oven (and pizza oven)
    • room discussions
    • foyer discussion


  • PVs Séances Comité

    Comité 16.03.2022

    Réunion 20220316


    présents: malcolm claire silvan diana noé luana élisa, alvin a la fin


    mod: claire PV: noé


    _____________________________________________


    TRACTANDA:


    • spring party
    • commissions


    _____________________________________________


    COMMISSIONS:


    FUNDRAISING:
    • looking for photos → pass them to claire or directly in the dossier googledrive, needed in the next two days!
    • Luana tried to contact Justine to get pictures from her work and from the time when she was here.
    • Annexes → we should collect them.
      • Evaluation engelmann
      • statuts et charte d’association
      • rapport activités 2020/21
      • Comptes exploitations 2021/21
      • Projet règlement fonda
      • lettre strambi promesse de vente et droit de préemption



    FUNDRAISING ACQUISITION:
    • Malcolm is waiting for some answers of the notar
    • Has contacted Loic et Luca Jeannerat
    • Let’s find people that have the competences to organize/prepare/lead the big renovation works! → Loic and Luca Jeannerat, Virgile, Justine, Nicolas Strambi, etc… Organize a meeting with them to see who and what and how. 
    • works are: Sebasol, Barbook public norms, 2nd floor floor, Roof
    • Do we know someone that already made autoconstructions?
    • After we have the competent team, we need to organize workpower → doodle for all members of the association and more. for some work over the summer.
    • Then find récup material or payed material
    • Malcolm thinks we should launch Sebasol training. That would cost a few thousands, and we should take them from the weleda account. That money is part of the big buying budget. Decision not taken → to be talked next weeks


    • Project has to be real and realistic for the bank. If it’s not realistic to do the works this summer we should do them later on.



    POLITBURO
    • we miss 1600.- this month


    COMMUNICATION
    • working on a video on friday
    • mail for donation pledges → par ici la monnaie?


    GARDEN
    • Friday morning, visit someone that has a large garden. Anyone wants to join say to claire. Leaving 10 am.


    BUANDERIE
    • 3pm we take pictures of the moisture behind the big meubles.


    _____________________________________________



    SPRING PARTY
    • do a big cleaning the 2 days before, sunday 20 and monday 21. Sunday morning breakfast together to organize the party and the cleaning!


    FOODCOOP
    • food arrived!


    ALVIN’S ROOM
    • bouche a oreille
    • Max is coming in september and we should make sure that he has a room when he arrives


    LANGAGE ÉPICÈNE
    • Luana fait le dossier en langage épicène 


    CHAPITEAU FESTIVAL
    • Malcolm makes a doodle


    ____________________________________________



    TRAKTANDA FOR NEXT TIME
    • starting sebasol?


  • PVs Séances Comité

    Comité 02.03.2022

    Réunion 020322


    Présents: Malcolm, Chloé, Martin, Diana, Silvan, Luana, Noé


    Traktanda:
    • Clé des champs?

    • Blue Paint In the buanderie part.2
    • About traktanda
    • Dossier fondation, ready by friday
    • Publication Click up online
    • Wood
    • Alvin’s room



    • CLEF DES CHAMPS

    The season is going to start again soon 

    The matrix mobile is going away soon, that is an issue on how we are going to make sure people are going regularly there, this car issue is needed on the traktanda

    Going to clef des champs is really something where we find advantages : for our garden (plantons), to have a network of people in the region and Noé loves to go there 🙂 We should find a way to keep this collaboration in this blurry situation

    SO they do need a real commitment from us, that is for sure, but we can see how much they are willing to be more flexible.

    Something we could try is : Creating a really clear link between clef des champs and the temporary residents. They usually come by car at la maison-matrice, so we could plan with the upcoming residencies to first be sure we can have a car available and maybe people available also. Week by week, we call la clef des champs to see what they need, but someone has to take this responsibility (Noé and Martin ?) and we organize ourselves with residents at every meeting.


    • BLUE PAINT IN THE BUANDERIE PART 2

    We need to make an open discussion, a round about : 

    How do you think we can find a line where things can be done spontaneously/individually or when they have to be brought to the collective. 



    • ABOUT TRAKTANDA


    The traktanda for next meetings are available on the end of the PV on google drive. Everyone can add something they want or just check it out. 
    Every weeks, someone could take care of sending the traktanda 2 days before the meeting on telegram so everyone is reminded to think about it. This person should be designated at every meeting. 
    Diana is going to do it for next week



    • DOSSIER FONDATION, READY BY FRIDAY

    pictures for rapport d’activité

    for tomorrow (thursday), would someone sit with claire for social media ect, draft about the website, communication update topic, storyboard for a video (Martin and Diana)

    • PUBLICATION CLICK UP ONLINE

    Published for the world, no opposition 

    • WOOD

    we order now the wood to the commune so they prepare it 

    75.-/stare

    it is a nice opportunity 

    we should order 3 stare, that we can use in two years, we have enough wood for next winter 


    • ALVIN’S ROOM

    We find the need to have people living in the spaces that are getting empty upstares. Since now, people living here were only found with bouche à oreille, it would be nice to try something different. This house really needs someone involved, we have enough temporary residents. 

    Doing an open call is something to try, but we have to talk about preparing ourselves at casting and saying no to people. 

    Martin and Diana are going to make a draft of an open call for next meeting.



    • Traktanda for next meeting


    • PARITÉ 

    • POTIBURO/FINANCE “TRANSPARENT FINANCES”
    • FOYER
    • CHAPITÔ
    • ALVIN’S ROOM suite






  • PVs Séances Comité

    Comité 22.02.2022

    Réunion 220222


    Présents: claire alvin malcolm Chloé silvan Noé Grégoire Martin Luana


    Traktanda:


    • Parité (in two weeks, when diana is here)

    • Commissions about Acquisition of the building have to make a list of tasks/deadlines and bring them to the committee next week so we can share them. 
    • Polibure/finance commission should topic “transparent finances” for next reunion.
    • New timeslot for the weekly réunion 
    • Le Chapiteau (Grégoire)
    • Alvin’s room
    • Blue paint in the buanderie
    • Clickup update

    _________________________________________
    _________________________________________


    • New timeslot for the weekly réunion 


    —> wedensday evening


    _________________________________________


    • Clickup update


    Upgrade to the paying version of clickup to gain some functionalities.
    60$/year/user
    —> Malcolm Claire Noé are now members
    —> the others are « guests ». As a guest you can see everything the members share with you. You see mainly the task and list of task you are invited.
    —> google drive is now directly integrated in clickup
    —> if someone wants to be member —> 60$/year
    —> the whole click up list is now available online and see everything. admin.maison-matrice.org


    _________________________________________


    • Le Chapiteau (Grégoire)


    Festival le chapiteau in Bulle
    Grégoire proposes a « special maison-matrice » event.
    8th July to 14th of august. Mostly thursdays/fridays/saturdays/sundays. Money: « conscious price ». Everybody pays after the show. All the collected money goes to the artist.
    Malcolm proposes to do a telegram group for the ones interested to organize it —> brainstorm and find out.


    _________________________________________


    • Commissions about Acquisition of the building have to make a list of tasks/deadlines and bring them to the committee next week so we can share them. 


    Deadline 1 is Friday for individual work on the dossier
    Deadline 2 is end of next week (4 march) for peer reviewed.
    Then the dossier is given to Tania and Charlotte for making it nice and print


    There is a lot of annexes that need to be done, and some questions are still unanswered.


    Some tasks around the dossier still have to be done and are linked to the fundraising


    Linked tasks:
    • Communication update: video or message that project is still alive and we have a new deadline. It’s moving with the bank and notar. Official estimate of renovation costs, etc…

    • Many significant parts of the funds raised are promises.  Contact and check with them if they donation promise is still valid. Get its touch.


    Open call for some people to take care of the communication update. —> Luana, Alvin and Diana are up to do it. Need technical details/numbers from Malcolm.
    Claire and Martin (and Diana) will work on the website.


    _________________________________________


    • Alvin’s room


    Alvin quits his room. Doesn’t change his position on the committee and implication in the project.
    The room could be available from now.


    _________________________________________


    • Buying fire woods


    Someone from the village is proposing to sell fire wood. From the village wood.
    Claire compares the price with Raymond.


    _________________________________________


    • Garden Work


    Chopping away branches
    Claire is leading. Martin helps. Should be done next 2 weeks.


    _________________________________________


    • Blue paint in the buanderie


    Malcolm finds shocking that painting the wall of the buanderie was done without discussion/noticing anyone else before doing so. This kind of action should be discussed collectively. What to think of it and what to do with it?
    Malcolm’s emotion about it is about the non collective approach. 


    Marthinha did it today out of a spontaneous action. 


    We need to find a line where things can be done spontaneously/individually or when they have to be brought to the collective. 


    To be followed up next réunion.


    _________________________________________



    TOPICS TO BE TREATED NEXT TIME:
    • Clé des champs?

    • Parité (Diana)
    • Poliburo/finance commission should prepare topic “transparent finances” for next reunion.
    • Blue Paint In the buanderie part.2